[evergreen-outreach] 2020 Evergreen International Online Conference Website

Gagnon, Ron gagnon at noblenet.org
Mon May 11 10:41:42 EDT 2020

We were planning to record the sessions?  We probably should mention that
they will be available after the conference without registration in case
folks either can't make the time or are shut out of registration.  Or it
might limit registration if folks know they can catch it later,
particularly if they are only interested in one session and not the whole
day, leaving a slot for someone else.
Ron

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 10:25 AM Andrea Buntz Neiman <
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org> wrote:

> Thanks Ruth! Overall this looks great. You may want to adjust the
> formatting on the Sponsor page, so that the names/links appear in the main
> body.
>
> Sending you a couple logos now...
>

> On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 5:42 PM Frasur, Ruth <RFrasur at library.in.gov>
> wrote:
>
>> Okay all,
>>

>> I think I’ve got most of the website up including the schedule,
>> registration link, and sponsor page.  I also changed the little blurb on
>> the main page.  Take a look and tell me what’s broken and what I’ve
>> forgotten.  Please note, I will be adding links for the sponsors as well as
>> graphics as those are made available.
>>

>> *Ruth Frasur*
>>
>> *Evergreen Support and Development Administrator*
>>
>> Indiana State Library
>>
>> 140 N Senate Ave
>>
>> Indianapolis, IN  46204
>>
>> (317) 460-7556

> Andrea Buntz Neiman
> Project Manager for Software Development
> Equinox Open Library Initiative
> abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
> 1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
> *www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*

Ronald A. Gagnon
Executive Director
North Of Boston Library Exchange (NOBLE)
Danvers, Massachusetts  01923
978-777-8844
www.noblenet.org