[evergreen-outreach] Evergreen ILS Reports Task Force Calendar

Lussier, Kathy klussier at noblenet.org
Thu Jul 13 09:37:44 EDT 2023

I have a vague recollection of a calendar (web team maybe?) that suddenly
became inaccessible because the admin for the calendar left the community.
If we had one community calendar with many admins, we wouldn't need to
worry about a similar situation and it would be easier to keep tabs on who
the admins are. I don't think we're busy enough to warrant separate
calendars, but I may be a bit biased because I add all the community
calendars to my Google calendar anyway. There may be people who only want
to add the calendar for one committee / group.

+1 from me.

Kathy
--
Kathy Lussier