[evergreen-outreach] Evergreen ILS Reports Task Force Calendar

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Thu Jul 13 10:02:58 EDT 2023

Hi,

+1 to running with a single calendar. May we later have the problem of
having thousands of people and actually needing multiple calendars.

The existing primary calendar (
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=7a7km3fqb22mhb41m8bbmvrvbo%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FNew_York)
is currently editable by me, Andrea, Ben Shum, Chris Sharp, Kathy, Dan
Scott, Jason Etheridge, Terran, and Yamil.

Easy enough to add editors; also easy enough to launch a new one under the
TEP workspace, though in that case we'll need to make an announcement and
update (at least) https://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/calendar/

Regards,

Galen

Galen Charlton