[evergreen-outreach] Evergreen ILS Reports Task Force Calendar

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Jul 14 09:36:55 EDT 2023

+1 to the One Calendar to Rule Them All! We've talked about this in DIG,
too.

-Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
MOBIUS
2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO  65201
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>
573-234-4914
https://mobiusconsortium.org <http://mobiusconsortium.org>
MOSS Help Desk: help at mobiusconsortium.org / 877-312-3517
Pronouns: She/Her or She/They (see https://pronouns.org/ to learn more)
Input | Maximizer | Intellection | Relator | Adaptability