[evergreen-outreach] Website administration wiki page

Stephanie Leary stephanie.leary at equinoxoli.org
Thu Jul 13 10:56:26 EDT 2023

I think we should keep it. There's a lot of valuable information there--I
hadn't seen this page before Outreach talked to Chris in March, so I hadn't
realized how many different pieces of "the website" there were.

Stephanie Leary
Front End Developer
Equinox Open Library Initiative
stephanie.leary at equinoxOLI.org