[evergreen-outreach] meeting

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Wed Nov 1 12:22:37 EDT 2023

Sounds good.  For myself I will be doing a post mortem and gathering
feedback on the Hack-A-Way to provide as information back to the community.
I will also be gearing up for the annual report this month so at some
to-be-determined time Andrea and I will need to dust off old templates and
set new dates.