[evergreen-outreach] Evergreen at ALA Annual Conference

Lussier, Kathy klussier at noblenet.org
Mon Feb 12 11:34:01 EST 2024

Hi all,

Now that it is Monday, I just wanted to check in to see if there are any
objections from the committee for me to put out an email to the general
mailing list saying that I am working with Outreach on this? If we  move
forward with this project, I would like to put a message out today because
I only have a few days to submit the application.

Thank you,
Kathy
--
Kathy Lussier