[evergreen-outreach] Evergreen at ALA Annual Conference

Lussier, Kathy klussier at noblenet.org
Wed Feb 14 13:41:43 EST 2024

Hi all,

I'm pleased to report that we had several volunteers who stepped up to help
with this program: Elizabeth Thomsen (NOBLE), Jeanette Lundgren (CW MARS),
Lisa Carlucci and Galen Charlton (Equinox), Millissa Macomber (Central
Skagit Library District), and Katie Greenleaf Martin (PaILS). Miraculously,
we were all able to get together for a Zoom call yesterday to discuss ideas
for a program. The group is still tweaking the description, but I wanted to
share the current draft with the committee for your review.
 From User Group to Community
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1bl8PceCmHXKKIiCZx-eC7HjYkJAXM86QOubSJMkbo/edit?usp=drive_web>

I'm really excited about the program. Rogan, can you include this in your
report for the Board meeting? I'm available to attend the Board meeting if
you would like me to speak about it. We will need Board approval for the
cost of requesting the room.

Kathy
--
Kathy Lussier