[evergreen-outreach] wiki -> website

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Thu Mar 7 10:38:21 EST 2024

In the course of the website discussion yesterday I said I would send a
list of the content from the wiki that I think should be on the website.

This one I think is self explanatory  - Core Committers
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=contributing:contributors

I would think the Calendar is on the website but a quick search isn't
finding it. It certainly isn't on the front page where it should at least
be visible from IMO -
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=calendar:start

Long ago I started a revamped support page, it is something I'd like to
revisit and include - Support Vendors
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies&s[]=support

I believe this is the most recent compatible products page -
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_compatible_products_results_survey_2017
-
I think for greater utility it should both be updated and reworked a bit to
be less survey results and more of a list of things to check for
compatibility.

Conference Presentations - I know that we link presentations on the
conference pages but I think an actual index of sorts on the website itself
would be nice -
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen_conference_presentations

Rogan Hamby (he/him/his), MLIS

Data and Project Manager