[evergreen-outreach] Website redesign plans

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Mon Mar 4 11:51:55 EST 2024

I've only skimmed but I like what I'm seeing so far.  You've obviously made
steps to take into account current content on the website. Do you feel
you've captured places for all the current content? And then how do you
feel about moving important content from the WIKI into this? For example,
compatibility surveys occur to me as a good thing to carry over as well as
community approved vendors.