[evergreen-outreach] support vendors

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 12:34:33 EDT 2024

Way back when we created the vendor page for the wiki we knew it would need
to be updated periodically.  We even had the foresight to put on there:

"From time to time, the members of the Evergreen community may check
support providers to see if they currently offer Evergreen services. If a
company no longer does, their entry may be removed. All removals will be
posted publicly to the Evergreen mailing list."

So, the time has come.  I've gone through the vendors on the list and found
the link to the Evergreen website and mention of services for most of the
vendors.  Here is the list of those for whom I could not find it:

Evergreen ECDI : https://evergreencdi.org/

BC Libraries Co-Op : https://bc.libraries.coop/

Emerald Data : https://www.emeralddata.net/

Catalyte: https://www.catalyte.io/

As a courtesy, I intend to contact each about it so they can fix it but if
someone could double-check behind me and make sure I didn't simply miss it
I would appreciate it.