[Evergreen-reports] Filtering by MARC fields

Cristina Hernandez Trotter chtrotter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:30:07 EDT 2011

Hi, Katie,

I have to check on the first one...I think it is a bit more difficult...but
as for filtering by the fixed fields (which creates the leader) that is not
quite so hard.

If you check out this handout I made a while ago, you will see an example
that uses "d" in the *form *fixed field:

http://ocrl.org/chtrotter/reports/Cleanup%20of%20Fixed%20Fields.pdf

 When I have a chance I will look for an example on how to filter by
subfield.

I hope this handout helps. Please let me know if you have any questions (or
catch an errors in my handout!).

Good luck!
Cristina