[Evergreen-reports] Work on reports wish list

bfeifarek at q.com bfeifarek at q.com
Tue Jun 14 12:57:24 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am interested in tackling some of the items on the Reports wish list ( http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:taskforce_wish_lists ) and don't want to work on items that somebody else is already doing.

So I have a suggestion and a question:
Suggestion: Could we put some identifier on items in the wishlist when somebody is working on it (I'm thinking who, how to reach them)?
Question: Does anybody know what, if anything, is being worked on in the list?

Thanks,
Brian Feifarek