[Evergreen-reports] Work on reports wish list

Tim Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Wed Jun 15 08:27:24 EDT 2011

Brian,

As far as I know, no one has taken anything on.  In any case,  if there is
something you want to work on I can put you name next to the item in the
wish list.

Tim

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM, <bfeifarek at q.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am interested in tackling some of the items on the Reports wish list (
> http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:taskforce_wish_lists )
> and don't want to work on items that somebody else is already doing.
>
> So I have a suggestion and a question:
> Suggestion:  Could we put some identifier on items in the wishlist when
> somebody is working on it (I'm thinking who, how to reach them)?
> Question:  Does anybody know what, if anything, is being worked on in the
> list?
>
> Thanks,
> Brian Feifarek

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave)

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*