[Evergreen-reports] FW: Reports Documentation in 2.0

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Mon Jun 20 11:30:44 EDT 2011

Dear Evergreen Reports Folks,

Please see below the message from Robert Soulliere regarding reports documentation in 2.0 (http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.0/draft/html/reports.html).  I haven't done extensive testing with the documentation in 2.0, but in looking over it briefly, it appeared that it was at least mostly accurate.

Could we get some volunteers to go through the documentation to look for errors and omissions?  Additionally, while looking at the various sections, comparing the existing documentation to the documentation SITKA recently revised may be helpful: http://docs.sitka.bclibraries.ca/Sitka/current/html/report.html.  Even if you are not able to tackle the entire reports section, going through a chapter (for example "Chapter 22. Folders") would be a big help.

Thanks for your assistance in keeping reports documentation current!  Also, please remember to let me know of any areas that require additional documentation - and if you have written any documentation of your own, DIG would love the opportunity to roll it in to the community documentation, so please send it along to me (Jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu).  As the DIG "Reports Coordinator," I need all the help I can get!

Thanks,
Jenny (PALS)