[Evergreen-reports] Reports Report for Evergreen Community Meeting

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Thu Jun 30 12:11:09 EDT 2011

Hello all,

The next Evergreen Community Meeting will be held via IRC on July 8th at 2:00pm.  Traditionally a member of the taskforce (usually me) has given a brief report to the community about our last meeting and work since the meeting and asked anyone who has created any nifty reports and/or documentation about reports to post them to our repository (http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:sql), send them to the list (evergreen-reports at list.evergreen-ils.org<mailto:evergreen-reports at list.evergreen-ils.org>), or email them to me directly.  I will be out of town on the 8th and unable to participate in the meeting - is there anyone from our group that is planning to attend the IRC meeting and willing to give a brief report?

Our last meeting was sparsely attended, but the notes may be found here: http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:meetings:2011-06-08. The mailing list archives may also be useful in reporting our recent activities: http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/evergreen-reports/2011-June/thread.html/.  I am also available to help our designated representative figure out what to say!

Thanks,

Jenny

Jennifer Turner | PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities | 507-389-2000