[Evergreen-reports] Report filtered on MARC field

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Tue Jul 3 14:21:50 EDT 2012

Thanks, Cristina - you are brilliant!  I created the report and it works perfectly - I never even thought to look at the flattened MARC fields.  I need to remember to search your blog when I have a reporting problem.

I am copying the cataloger's list on this, so that they also have a record of this magic report.

Thanks again!