[Evergreen-reports] Report filtered on MARC field

Cristina Hernandez Trotter chtrotter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:29:47 EDT 2012

YAY for successful reports!   It wouldn't take much to search my blog!  I
only made a few entries, and then it seems I have temporarily abandoned it.
 I am hoping to get back to it soon. Maybe now that the fiscal year is
over...I can only hope, right?

Glad to be of help,
Cristina

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Turner, Jennifer M <jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu