[Evergreen-reports] Report for Money Owed

Katie Wallis KWallis at cgcc.cc.or.us
Fri Jul 20 12:27:00 EDT 2012

Hi,
I'm having problems with Money Owed reports.  Specifically, to get a report to tell me when a patron's balance owed has decreased by returning a lost and billed book.

I have to reconcile our system with the student services system, so I create a report.  I noticed that the report I initially used was only showing fines added, not any payments.  So I created a report to show when payments were made (i.e. balance decreased), but I found it didn't show when lost and billed book is returned- apparently because no money was actually handed over.  When someone is charged for a book but then they return it, we no longer charge them to replace the book (we do however keep the $5 lost & billed fee that was also charged to them).

Any suggestions?  Is it possible?

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Wallis
Columbia Gorge Community College Library
400 East Scenic Drive, The Dalles, OR 97058
kwallis at cgcc.cc.or.us | 541-506-6087