[Evergreen-reports] Report for local statistical categories

Beth Willis willis at noblenet.org
Thu Feb 14 11:20:44 EST 2013

I would like to create a report template that includes local statistical
categories as a search filter.  I would like users to be able to select
the statistical category that they want to display on the report and
also the specific values for the chosen statistical category.

For example, one of our libraries has a statistical category called
"alumni author."  Values entered for this category are the year of the
author's graduation (e.g. 1939).  Each year, at reunion weekend, the
library displays works by alumni whose classes are in attendance.   So,
this report template should allow the library to select the statistical
category "alumni author" and to select one or more years to report on
(1963, 1973, 1983, etc.).

So far I have been able to create a template that allows for selecting
the statistical category, but not specific values for this category.  Is
this possible?

Thank you.

--
Beth Willis