[Evergreen-reports] Please take our survey! (New EG Reports Interface)

Cristina Hernandez Trotter chtrotter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:13:46 EST 2013

Please excuse cross-posting...

---

Hello, everyone,

The PINES Reports Working Group is working on requirements for a new
reports interface for Evergreen. We hope to streamline and simplify the
process for running basic daily reports so that front-line staff and
directors can get the information they need quickly and independently of
technical staff. *(The new interface will not recreate or replace the
existing reports interface.)*

Now we need your help!

Please help us identify what information is most needed by front-line staff
and directors by completing the following 15-20 minute survey *by Friday,
March 8th:*

*http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BQKTGRX*

* *

If you would like to review the questions before beginning the survey,
please see the following PDF:

*
http://pines.georgialibraries.org/files/EG%20New%20Reports%20Interface%20Survey.pdf
*

Any inquiries about this project, can be sent to:
pines-reports-wg at list.georgialibraries.org

Many thanks,

Cristina

--

Cristina Hernandez Trotter

Head of Reference Dept. and Heritage Center

Oconee Regional Library System

801 Bellevue Ave.

Dublin, GA 31021

478-272-5710 (phone)