[Evergreen-reports] Deleting Templates and

Beth Willis willis at noblenet.org
Wed Jun 12 15:54:04 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have two questions for the list.

1) When I revise a template, often I cannot delete the original template
because one or more of our libraries have created reports from it.  In
this case, the only way I know of to remove a template from our shared
folders is to move it to a different, non-shared folder.  In some cases
I have revised a template more than once and have to move/store multiple
versions of it because I cannot delete it.  This results in a lot of
obsolete templates being retained for no purpose.  How are others
handling this situation?

2) We generally ignore the Pivot Label Column and Pivot Data Column
options when generating reports.  I believe that these options relate to
Excel, but I have only basic proficiency in Excel.  Are others using
these options?  If so, can you provide one or two examples where
selecting these options are useful?

Thank you.
Beth
--