[Evergreen-reports] Deleting Templates and

Cristina Hernandez Trotter chtrotter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 18:35:01 EDT 2013

Hi, Beth,

I am not able to offer any help with your first question, but here is a
link to instructions for a template that uses the Pivot Label Column:

http://ocrl.org/chtrotter/reports/Average%20Number%20of%20Circulations%20by%20Weekday%20and%20Time%20(Circ%20Source).pdf

(Please excuse extra blank page. Gotta fix that!)

Since you mention that you have basic proficiency in Excel,  you might be
interested in watching the screencast where I cover the tip in step 5. The
video is embedded in this blog post:
http://reportsblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/copy-and-paste-part-1-selecting.html

Hope this is of some help,
Cristina