[Evergreen-reports] New to Evergreen

Elisabeth Keppler keppleep at forsyth.cc
Thu Jan 22 10:28:48 EST 2015

Welcome, Lisa!  Forsyth County is delighted that Harnett County is now part
of NC Cardinal.

I have some report templates for both bib record edits and item edits and
I'd be happy to put them in our shared folder.  It you'd like, feel free to
give me a call to discuss what you need and how to get to our templates.

Thanks,
Lise

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Lisa Brigandi <lbrigandi at harnett.org>
wrote:

>  Hi All,
>

> Harnett County is new to Evergreen and we were wondering if it is possible
> to create/add/run a report to create a list of edits done by specific
> users? For example, if I wanted to see how many book records I edited or
> created in the past month, is there a report for that?
>

> Thanks!
>

> Lisa Brigandi
>
> Tech Services
>
> Harnett County Public Library