[Evergreen-reports] New to Evergreen

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jan 22 09:46:23 EST 2015

Hi Lisa,

I'm not sure if you've wrapped your head around how reports works in Evergreen yet (if you have, you can disregard this message!), but Sitka has some good introductory reports documentation online:

http://docs.sitka.bclibraries.ca/Sitka/current/html/report.html

Once you get a feel for how it works in general, it's easier to start looking through the different sources available to select fields you want for your reports.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150