[Evergreen-reports] Help with two reports

John Clark berek at tds.net
Wed Mar 9 14:34:03 EST 2016

Hi all,

   I'm part of the Maine Balsam Libraries executive committee and we're
running 2.8.3. I hope to pick your collective brains on how to create
two reports, both of which may already be out in Evergreenland.  We need
one to identify items/volumes with zero circulation and another for
total count for each member library. There are many things I can do, but
apparently creating a new report isn't one of them, particularly since
the family dog ate my wand. Any and all help greatly appreciated,
Thank you.

Regards,
John R. Clark

--
Retired librarian, author, freelance editor, book reviewer
https://www.facebook.com/wizardofhartland