[Evergreen-reports] Help with two reports

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Mar 9 15:20:07 EST 2016

Hi John,

For the second one you mention, what are you trying to get a total count for? Items? Patrons?

For the first one, are you trying to create a weeding report, or something simpler? Here is a description of how we built our weeding report - this may be too detailed for your purposes, but it might give you an idea of where to begin:

*************
* This report takes a long time to run, so please schedule it to run overnight
if possible.

List of items to be considered for weeding. Filter by library and shelving
location, number of circulations (less than x), and last circulation date (before).
The shelving Location must be entered exactly as it is spelled and capitalized for
your library.
Uses Classic Item List source.

Displayed Fields:

Classic Item List -> Circ Lib Name as "Circulation Library"
Classic Item List -> Shelving Location Name as "Shelving Location"
Classic Item List -> Callnumber Label as "Call Number"
Classic Item List -> Title
Classic Item List -> Author
Classic Item List -> Barcode
Classic Item List -> TCN
Classic Item List -> Circ Modifier
Classic Item List -> Status -> name as "Status"
Classic Item List -> Price
Classic Item List -> Use Count as "Circulations"
Classic Item List -> Create Date
Classic Item List -> Edit Date as "Last Edit Date"
Classic Item List -> Copy ID -> Last Circulation Date -> Last Circulation Date (Date)

Base Filters:

Classic Item List -> Circ Lib -> Organizational Unit ID (In list)
Classic Item List -> Deleted (Equals) (False)
Classic Item List -> Shelving Location Name (Equals)
Classic Item List -> Use Count (Less than)
Classic Item List -> Copy ID -> Last Circulation Date -> Last Circulation Date (Date) (Before)
Classic Item List -> Status -> id (In list)

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150