[Evergreen-web-team] meeting times

jim at chicagotech.org jim at chicagotech.org
Thu Jun 2 14:16:35 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

We've postponed several meetings so far this year, and we all know that everyone is very busy, especially
considering the migrations going on.

Lori has asked me to take a little poll and see what folks think about possibly changing our regular meeting
time - so please reply to the list with your thoughts on the following meeting times/availability:

A) "The existing Thursdays at 11pdt/1cdt/2edt schedule is good; I've just been really busy this month."

B) "Let's meet earlier: Thursdays at 8:30pdt / 10:30cdt / 11:30edt"

C) "Can't do Thursdays any more"

D) "Too busy overall; don't worry about including me for conference call meetings for the foreseeable
future."

Thanks!
Jim