[Evergreen-web-team] Some content thoughts about the Evergreen site

jim at chicagotech.org jim at chicagotech.org
Thu Jun 2 15:05:05 EDT 2011

Hi Bob!

I'll echo Lori's thanks for your message; great stuff!

I went ahead and added an "LIS User" role to our list of user personas, and I added a high-level content
page aimed at LIS users to our web plan's content requirement list.  You can see the user stories here:

http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam:user_stories:2011

Thanks again!
Jim