[Evergreen-web-team] Fw: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Updated wiki page with links to EG 2011 Conference presentations

Jim Craner jim at chicagotech.org
Thu Jun 9 15:11:26 EDT 2011

This is an excellent example of something timely and useful that would ideally be "promoted" or "featured"
on the front page of the site, as well as included in any Potentials, Advocacy/Outreach/Awareness, and/or
What is OSS? sections.

In our idealized process, someone on the Web Team would acknowledge the "worthiness" of it by including
a blurb + link on the front page or on some sort of sitewide organizational "blog" or something.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Jim

documentation at list.georgialibraries.org>, open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org, open-ils-