[Evergreen-web-team] Idea percolator workflow

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Oct 14 14:22:55 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have started a preliminary percolator workflow at
http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam:idea_percolator_wo
rkflow. I haven't sought any feedback from developers yet to get an idea of
the point at which they need to be brought into the process. I first wanted
to see if this is what you all had in mind. Since I had a little extra time
after this week's meeting was cancelled, I also created a flowchart of the
process.

Is this how you all see the process flowing?

Thanks!
Kathy
.
Kathy Lussier