[Evergreen-web-team] What should the EG Website Team do next?

Jim Craner jim at chicagotech.org
Wed Sep 7 17:20:00 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

As promised, this is your mid-week/post-holiday reminder of your EG Web
Team homework.

*** Homework: write a 1-4 paragraph narrative of what you see the Web
Team's structure, processes/policies, and
activities look like going forward.  Submit this to the Web Team list
for discussion and comment on everyone else's
narrative so that a rough consensus is arrived at before our next meeting.

Who wants to go first?  :-)

Thanks!
Jim