[Evergreen-web-team] webteam draft plan

Jim Craner jim at chicagotech.org
Mon Sep 12 16:05:02 EDT 2011

Hi all,

In addition to discussing the Web Team's next steps over the next two
meetings, I'd like everyone to take at least a brief look at the big
website team plan that I've been working on this year.

http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam:webplan:2011

It's divided into a few smaller pages describing our work and our
findings and a larger page with some major and minor recommendations
(most of these recos have been discussed on our list before our summer
break, but there are a couple of new ones).

Anyone with suggestions/edits can make them live on the wiki or submit
them to me via email to make on your behalf.  If there's something you
think warrants more discussion, please bring it up - raise it on the
list or at our next meeting.

Thanks!
Jim