[Evergreen-web-team] Summary of the changes made to the website

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Wed Sep 14 19:18:16 EDT 2011

Hello All,
Attached is the list of recommendations that have been completed and yet
to be addressed.

In addition I updated the page structure across the site to make more
use of screen real-estate and tried to keep the style consistent across
the webpages, wiki and blog. We now have a “Table of Contents” on some
selected pages to help highlight the content available. Information on
the “About Us” page, Mailing List, etc were re-written to be more
readable (content & style). One of the more important updates was a
complete re-haul of the downloads page which has hopefully made it way
more usable. The drop down menu was redone so it is completely CSS based
and the menu items were generated based loosely on some of the sub-group
discussions about finding information as we went through the scenarios.

We can go through the list so we know where we are with the recommendations.

If you want a comparison of the old and new(ish) site here is the
previous one - http://legacy.evergreen-ils.org/

Cheers
--

Anoop Atre