[Evergreen-web-team] What should the EG Website Team do next?

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Sep 15 19:29:06 EDT 2011

Excellent Anoop!  Good idea to get all that posted. Thanks!

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling