[Evergreen-web-team] EG Web Team: IdeaTorrent review and brainstorm with SITKA

Jim Craner jim at chicagotech.org
Thu Sep 29 12:36:06 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Thanks, Amy!  The call is scheduled for 1300edt / 1200cdt / 1100mdt /
1000pdt.  I got Lori's OK to use the EG Web Team conference call
information:

Conference call number 866-365-4406 / 3693433#

As a reminder, this call is for the EG Web Team to review the
IdeaTorrent platform as a possible model for our collaborative feature
incubator app (aka "the idea percolator" :-)

The demo version that SITKA provided is here:

https://eg-ideas.sitka.bclibraries.ca/

Talk to you all soon!
Thanks,
Jim