[Evergreen-web-team] EG Web Team: IdeaTorrent review and brainstorm with SITKA

Jim Craner jim at chicagotech.org
Thu Sep 29 13:56:50 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

As Lori mentioned today, I've been working on a prototype of an Idea
Percolator (built in Drupal) to address some of our concerns about
IdeaTorrent (long-term support and stability, workflow suitability, etc.).

This is just something that took a handful of hours but, as always,
going custom means we have a ton of flexibility with respect to
workflow, moderation, etc.

Main site: http://ideas.galecia.com/

Sample idea: http://ideas.galecia.com/node/2

Links on the front page are there if you want to sign up and play
around.  If you don't have time, I'm attaching a couple of screenshots
of the "Edit" views that admins/developers would see.

This is just to keep the discussion going and get some more inspiration
out into the group.  Comments and ideas welcome.

Thanks!
Jim