[Evergreen-web-team] Regional User Groups

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Mar 28 12:21:04 EDT 2012

Actually, Steve.  There is some movement afoot toward providing regional
support systems.  I know that Bibliomation is talking with the Vermont
folks so I think you may be on to something there about there being
something compelling about having geographical proximity. Both for the
coffee clutch reason and because of "cultural" differences.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling