[Evergreen-web-team] Regional User Groups

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Mar 28 14:14:41 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Mar 28, 2012, at 9:25 AM, Steve Wills wrote:
> That said, I am not sure we are ready start centralizing support of local groups.  It may be a bit early.  Perhaps we can point at self-announced groups and allow them to percolate and finish self-defining?  I suspect your questions will get answered as this activity bakes a little longer.

Jumping in to echo Steve -- a little organic growth and letting the regional and local groups define themselves would go a long way, with whatever informal support the community offers until things percolate a bit.  Formal support can come if and when they start asking for money to take on projects. ;)

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton