[Evergreen-web-team] Who's got the power

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Mon May 21 12:22:18 EDT 2012

Alexey,
The deciduous tree is the SFC logo but I agree that that is confusing and
we shouldn't use their logo on our website so prominently.

I propose we either stick with our own logo when we say "Support Evergreen"
or else we make it more clear that to support Evergreen involves making a
donation to SFC (in which case we should probably move that from the upper
left corner where most people put their OWN branding stuff)

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling