[Evergreen-web-team] Who's got the power

Anoop Atre aatre at esilibrary.com
Mon May 21 12:30:00 EDT 2012

We say "Support Evergreen" but the page linked to explains the SFC a bit
and how they accept donations on our behalf. It is not a bad choice of a
logo to use since the tree is to describe the umbrella role that the SFC
provides for many important Open Source projects.

Again if folks want to come up with a snazzy awesome design with fresh
graphics, improved information flow and content. Feel free to set it up
and run it by the community.

~