[Evergreen-web-team] Who's got the power

Jim Craner jim at galecia.com
Tue May 22 10:41:54 EDT 2012

On 05/21/2012 08:15 PM, Jason Etheridge wrote:
> To be effective, I
> think we may want to consider getting rid of the pop-menus for our
> navigation links, and go to an actual page for each where we can
> splash more information before folks decide to dig into more specific
> sub-sections.

The other advantage to not using drop-down menus is that it's MUCH
easier to make the site more accessible for people with vision and
mobility disabilities AND mobile-friendly for users with touch screens.  :-)

As for silos, I am sure everyone else on the Web Team agrees with me
that we welcome all the input we can get, especially when it comes to
strategies for community engagement, so thanks!

-jc