[Evergreen-web-team] Donation Button on Home Page

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue May 22 11:41:42 EDT 2012

> I don't think we need to put this out to the general list for a vote, but I
> don't see why we need to restrict this vote to web team members either.

I'm with Kathy here; if folks bother to vote, then they're obviously
interested, at least with the issue presented, if not necessarily with
the entire mission for the "official" team.  Why not let them?  If
there's ever really any contention, the wider community can always
weigh-in and/or override what smaller groups and individuals do,
anyway.

> -1 Until the site is redesigned, I'm fine with keeping this space as a place
> where we can rotate things we want to highlight on the site. Perhaps we can
> find something else to highlight in this spot in another month or two before
> we want to start pushing the 2013 conference.

I'm +1.  I don't think Alexey's proposal is counter to what Kathy
suggests, except for the "permanent" part.  I'm okay with the SFC
getting occasional placement in such a rotation.

--
Jason Etheridge
http://evergreen-ils.org