[Evergreen-web-team] Sorting on the Evergreen libraries page

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue May 29 11:44:40 EDT 2012

Kathy,

Which listing are you referring to?  There's two different Google map
versions (one by go live date and one "alphabetically" which may be the one
you are referring to).

And there's also the Evergreen Initiatives on the RSCEL site which I've
keep alive and I'd love to see you update that as well.

As to the two Google map listings, that seems like a very labor intensive
process to expect someone to add their libraries to both those KML files.

I wonder if we could create a form for libraries to use and have that form
feed into the two KML files.....that would also make it possible to
generate lots of other reports and maps.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling