[Evergreen-web-team] Posting web team meeting minutes on new site

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Fri Oct 5 11:04:10 EDT 2012

I spent some time today looking for ways to post our meeting minutes on the new site.

I think what we should do is approximately as follows:

* Have a link from the Web Team landing page [1] to a Meeting Information page (to be created).
* The Meeting Information page has a list of dates in a human-friendly format that link to meeting minutes for those dates.

Now the question is, what drupal type of content should be used for the meeting minutes? Should we create separate "basic" pages for the minutes? Or should we create "event" pages and put minutes there? Since Web team meetings are events, I think my preference would be to create "events" for these meetings and then plug the minutes into those pages.

Does anybody see any problems with this approach or have other comments, suggestions?

[1] http://drupal.evergreen-ils.org/community/groups/webteam

Alexey Lazar
PALS
Information System Developer and Integrator
507-389-2907
http://www.mnpals.org/