[Evergreen-web-team] Posting web team meeting minutes on new site

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Oct 5 11:07:07 EDT 2012

Or, what about having a Web Team blog?  That way the meeting notes could be
grabbed via RSS feeds and blogs automatically deal with dates how we'd want
them do (as do Events I suppose).

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://doodle.com/loriayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling