[Evergreen-web-team] Are we still a team?

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Wed Feb 13 11:11:14 EST 2013

 Hi Guys,

I've gotten some feedback recently that has made me wonder if we still have a team with a purpose, a plan, and a roadmap to an enhanced Evergreen Community Website experience. I think it is important that our website addresses the needs of all the various users. We seem to be bogged down again, however. The last conversations I have had, either revisited old tech or asked the question; why do we need a new website anyway?

We still know those answers, right?

Just checking in,
Steve Wills