[Evergreen-web-team] web sub domains

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Jul 23 14:53:19 EDT 2013

So, I'm involved with an effort to organize a South East Evergreen
conference.  It's not a done deal yet but looking very likely to happen.
 At this point I'm looking at a web site to help us get out some
information and organize.

I could go off and register some random domain.  (Actually
somerandomdomain.org is not available tragically.)  But, I'd rather keep
community sites together.  Would there be an objection to using a subdomain
like southeast.open-ils.org and pointing it at a word press site for the
conference?  I don't think we have a policy for these uses that are
community but parts of the community, at least regional in this case.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>