[Evergreen-web-team] web sub domains

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Tue Jul 23 15:47:26 EDT 2013

I agree it would best to keep the sites together. There are already enough web places where Evergreen info is scattered. Maybe add a year to the domain, like se2013.evergreen-ils.org? Do you know what you'll use to build the site?

In my perfect world, we would have one dedicated subdomain, something like conference.evergreen-ils.org or events.evergreen-ils.org, and any "official" event, be that a conference, a regional event, a hack-fest, etc., would just go on there in some standardized form. Theoretically, this could be less confusing and save organizers time and money.