[Evergreen-web-team] web sub domains

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Jul 24 16:45:17 EDT 2013

I can wait a week standing on my head.  Well, not really.  It would
probably be on my feet.  Or sitting.  Maybe laying down.  But I can wait.

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Galen Charlton <gmc at esilibrary.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net>wrote:
>
>> Unless there is more discussion I will assume at this point I can work in
>> that direction.  So, related question, do we want to look at the ideal
>> scenario of popping up another wordpress page on the same server or should
>> I look at a separate site and getting the domain pointed that way?
>>

> I spoke with Ben, and the upshot is that the decision depends on your
> timing needs.  If you can wait a week or so, the main website should be
> switched over to WP and we'll be either in a position to just set up a
> redirect from the subdomain to the landing page for your conference, or to
> enable WP multi-site.  If you need to put something up sooner, please go
> ahead and set up your own server.
>
> Regards,
>
> Galen
> --
> Galen Charlton
> Manager of Implementation
> Equinox Software, Inc. / The Open Source Experts
> email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
> direct: +1 770-709-5581
> cell:   +1 404-984-4366
> skype:  gmcharlt
> web:    http://www.esilibrary.com/
> Supporting Koha and Evergreen: http://koha-community.org &
> http://evergreen-ils.org

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,
York County Library System

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>